Home

Having already done a newspaper in the previous exercise I mocked up a book review from a gardening magazine instead. I started with a sans serif for the subheadings and a serif for the body text. I combined Garamond with Futura and then Caslon with Gill Sans. Of the two I felt there was little major difference to the eye (my eye anyway) although I preferred the Caslon/GillSans combination as looking slightly lighter.

In order to have more of a change I then used Didot for the titles and Helvetica for the body text.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s